Hello Hello,
Oh my god, I was reading FOK, A Dutch site that publishes all the news in the world, and I was shocked! Yes, normally I don't get shocked that often about news, but this just raised the bar.
When I first opened the page I saw the news about a teenage girl, aged 12, who had a baby while she was on her school trip. The Dutch police have picked up the father after he gave a DNA sample. The chances are big that he is the father of his own daughters baby. (How nasty is that?!) The girl's dad is awaiting trial and him and his son are hiding out somewhere because they don't feel safe in their home. They feel there is too much media attention. What do you expect?! You SEXUALLY abuse your daughter. Incest?! Nasty!!
The next story I thought is a bit weird, but it is against the religion in this country. And I mean.. strictly against the religion. A teenage girl, aged 14 in the United Arab Emirates has been picked up by the police for dating a 25 year old man. They suspect that she is no longer a virgin. The gynaecologist who did a virginity test, found out that she is still a virgin. But the girl is still held in prison since 22 March. It is actually quite fascinating to know what is not allowed in a certain religion, what mostly is allowed in the other.
This next one was totally horrible. A Romanian man in Spain held a lifeless body of his 19 year old pregnant girlfriend in front of the webcam for his father. The 21 year old has been accused of murder. His father stepped in and called the police/help, and prevented that the Romanian man carried on to kill the 13 year old sister of the pregnant girlfriend he earlier choked to death.
Everything seems to be with teenagers in the news! Next story:
A teacher from Nijmegen (The Netherlands), has been sentenced to 2 years for fornication with a 13 year old girl and for owning child porn. After his sentence he will have to go under probation supervision(?) for 5 years. The girl was not a pupil of the teacher. They apparently met on MSN. There he had regular sexual chats with young adolescent girls.This next one was totally horrible. A Romanian man in Spain held a lifeless body of his 19 year old pregnant girlfriend in front of the webcam for his father. The 21 year old has been accused of murder. His father stepped in and called the police/help, and prevented that the Romanian man carried on to kill the 13 year old sister of the pregnant girlfriend he earlier choked to death.
Everything seems to be with teenagers in the news! Next story:
Apparently he told the girl that he was 16 years of age and sent regular pictures of another young boy, pretending that that was him. They decided to meet each other. The girl saw that it was not the person on the picture, but still stepped in the car with the 28 year old teacher. In the car is where the fornication happened. So a note to all young girls: PLEASE BE CAREFUL! Even though I have met some people from online, lucky for me nothing like this has ever happened. But if you do want to meet someone, take someone with you. And tell your parents!! (Even thought you might not want to!)
I just find it horrible that you read so much about teenage girls nowadays! Weird people that do this sort of stuff! Anyway lets just cheer up with some weird news and gossip and stop thinking about the shocking horror news!
A Dutch soldier has been identified after 71 years.
The unknown soldier that was buried in the military field of honour, 'Grebbeberg' in Rhenen, has been identified after being unknown for 71 years! The soldier from Bornebroek is going to be buried again in the honour of the military.
The 21 year old soldier fought after the German invasion on May 10, 1940 with his unit in Grebbe. According to an eyewitness, the soldier disappeared after heavy artillery fire during his position. Now it has been figured out that he was buried as unknown in Rhenen.
The military carried out a research, requested by the Dutch War Graves Foundation. After getting some DNA back from relatives the soldier was finally identified.
The 21 year old soldier fought after the German invasion on May 10, 1940 with his unit in Grebbe. According to an eyewitness, the soldier disappeared after heavy artillery fire during his position. Now it has been figured out that he was buried as unknown in Rhenen.
The military carried out a research, requested by the Dutch War Graves Foundation. After getting some DNA back from relatives the soldier was finally identified.
Anouk shares some personal stuff with the world!
The Dutch Pop/Rock chick Anouk Teeuwe has been giving her fans some nice information that they might like to know. Apparently she would do; 'anything for my true fans'.
She recently today shared a personal (well, what normal people would consider personal) message on twitter: 'about to shave my vagina'.

She has been spreading more detailed tweets about her body parts. Like recently she uploaded a photo for her true fans. Apparently she says; 'this is just a way to get attention, cause that is what twitter is about'.
I guess if I was famous, I would rather keep this sort of information hidden!
Anyway this is all the horrible and interesting news that I read and HAD to post about. Maybe if I find more news posts that are interesting I'll share it with you all! Time to go to bed! Night Night.
xoxo,
Franchesca


No comments:
Post a Comment