Thursday, 7 April 2011

How so, Random?!

Hello Hello!

So, today is a random post. Don't have that much to talk about today. Yesterday I played some COD with my friend Doozee! He got a blog now, maybe not a post yet. But he will make one soon! Go check him out: http://doozattack.blogspot.com/

Here are our scores from yesterday: (I only got two pictures cause my phone wouldn't let me upload mine!!!)
Oh well, I  am not that good! But hey, what do you expect!

So today I went to school. I had DATA in the morning. The computer said a word to me which then I had to click, or the picture, or the correct spelling. Or the computer said a word and I had to type the word after hearing it. Then after that I was talking some to my classmates while on my break. After the 30 minute break we went to SFI class. Here is where we actually learn how to speak Swedish. While I was at school Alex was out with his mate and decided to pick me up, how sweet! So when I got home I had some refreshing lunch: Yoghurt with chunks of apple in!

It doesn't look very tasty, but it was!!!
So tonight I went with Alex to work. It was only for a few hours, since there was something special happening. A radio station wanted to promote their new channel and came to the bar to promote it for one hour. In that hour it was also free beer! Anyway Alex made me a nice drink. It tasted like mint strawberry milkshake. Apparently in Sweden they call it: Inne fitte rosa, which translates to Inner vagina pink. Very creative with their names apparently. Anyway I took a picture of the drink since the colour was so cute!

Then later after I had a break from the drink. Alex was going to make me another one but then his work colleague wanted to try to make a drink for me. It was actually delicious. It tasted like a tropical fruit mix! And also took a picture of that!

So then later on these guys from a rock band came in the bar. Apparently they are touring in southern Sweden. One guy was from Florida and the other from Arizona. They were actually quite funny. If I would of known the band name I would have checked them out and linked them here, but since I left to go home, I didn't get it. They are going back to the USA on Sunday! 

Anyway, Time for me to go! Alex wants the computer and I don't have much to blog about + I need some sleep, cause I got school in the morning! Byebyeee!

xoxo 

Franchesca



No comments:

Post a Comment