Hello Hello,
I haven't been blogging much lately since I have been pretty busy with school and other stuff. But since I have some time now I will be able to post something!
I had a test on Tuesday from my Swedish school! It was a test about past and present. The teacher gave me the paper and oh my god! It was easy!! I filled the paper within 2 to 3 minutes. So when I went to school on Wednesday, the teacher gave us back our test. I had 30/30 correct! Woohoo! Partyyy! I guess the first tests are always quite easy! Next week I've got another test about what you can find inside a house.
On Wednesday night I had to help Alex and Violeta (Alex's cousin) after school. Because a friend/work colleague of ours had his birthday on Tuesday. We had to think of a gift to give him. So Alex and Violeta decided to make a 'godis kaktus' translated: goodies cactus. Because Alex and Violeta had to work and the colleague was at work, I had to make the cactus at home! My first time EVER making a gift like this ha ha.
I took some pictures of my cactus!
Its actually a cucumber in a vase filled with candy.
They put sticks on the cucumber to make it look like a cactus
On the sticks we put these like red candy to make it look like flowers!
Also there's some chocolate ones on the sticks!
For my first godis kaktus, it looks quite impressive!
After I finished it, I got ready and went down town to meet up with them for a drink at The Brig. Was a mega fun night. John (the birthdayboy) liked the cactus and the card we gave him. We had a lot of laughs yesterday! And Alex was druuuunk!!!
Today was a horrible day. I just didn't really feel like doing much, but I didn't really feel like staying in either.
So I went for a walk to Lysingsbadet around about 8'ish in the evening, which was pretty scary cause there was this scary crow making a really unusual sound! After staying there for about 15 minutes I headed back home again to have some food. And now I still feel depressed and horrid cause its still a horrible day. Horrible day... HOORRRRIIIIBBBLEEEE DAY! :(
on top of a hill at Lysingsbadet!
I love this hill, cause it is special to me.
The view is wonderfull!!
This is the view from the hill.
Looking down onto the sea!
I took the picture with my shitty phone cause,
I forgot to put batteries in my camera! Ha how stupid?!?!
Anyway that is about it for today since I don't really have anything else to post about what I have done. Hopefully tomorrow will be a GOOD day.
Take care all! :)
xoxo,


No comments:
Post a Comment