Hello Hello,
Thought it was about time I turned this empty blog into something pretty!
First post after all the editing and trying to make myself a good header! Which in the beginning was pretty hard, I must say! I guess on the first blog I will just introduce myself properly, even though you can read a little about me in the 'About Me' section. But that's a little predictable! Also I will tell you all about what I will probably blog about, since that might be a little handy!
About Me:
(Yes this is already on the blog site, but still this one is going to tell you a lot more!!!)
I just took these questions from like surveys that people put on Myspace, but I thought it would look more interesting!
Name: Franchesca
(Yes this is already on the blog site, but still this one is going to tell you a lot more!!!)
I just took these questions from like surveys that people put on Myspace, but I thought it would look more interesting!
Name: Franchesca
Nicknames: Mostly people call me 'Fran' or 'Chesca'. Also sometimes called 'F.A'. or 'Franny A'.
Birthday: My birthday is on the 19th of April! (yes, soon!!!! Aaaa, cant wait!)
Hair Colour: My hair colour is well, darkish brown. But in the summer it goes to light brown!
Eye Colour: Blue is the way to go!
Nationality: British! Yes, Even though I was born in The Netherlands and now live in Sweden!
Nationality: British! Yes, Even though I was born in The Netherlands and now live in Sweden!
My Hobbies: I've got quite a few! I love to listen to music, and also write&sing songs. I play piano and a little bit of guitar, which I'm actually still trying to learn. I love to just browse the net and read gossip. I like to play on the Xbox 360 (Call Of Duty, hell yeah!). Love talking to my friends & playing games!
Favourite movie: I love the movie 'Pearl Harbour'. And I love a lot of the comedy films like American Pie.
Favourite TV series: Heroes, all the way! Love it?!
Favourite book: 'Johan Theorin: The darkest room'
Favourite artist: Since I love music, I love a lot of artists. But I guess my Idol is Beyoncé! She's gorgeous!
Favourite sport: I love to Swim! Its so nice and cools you off after a long day. I like watching Ice Hockey!
Favourite food: I love Pizza or Lasagne! Just the Italian food seems to always taste good, no matter what!
I think that should be enough about me right? At least it is a bit more detailed! I guess the more posts I post, the more you will get to know what I am like and what I love to do. Anyway I'll explain what I will blog about!
What will I talk about?
I will probably talk about a lot of different subject, since I am pretty random with posting stuff!
Mostly I think I will post about the following subject:
- Since I have just moved to Sweden, I'll post how I am adapting to the Swedish life.
- I guess about what goes on in my life!
- I guess about what goes on in my life!
- Gossip, like music gossip or entertainment gossip. Cause I love to read that sort of stuff!
- About gaming could come in the blog a few times.
- Music and Entertainment
- Computer stuff, if I get frustrated and need to let it out about technology!! Getting so complicated now!
- Computer stuff, if I get frustrated and need to let it out about technology!! Getting so complicated now!
I guess that is what I will probably blog about. But yes, probably a lot of random stuff that I come across to blog about. So maybe pictures or cards I got for Christmas or something totally weird like pigs that can fly! But that probably wont even happen.. Pigs that can fly, haha!
Anyway I need to get ready, got to get off to my Swedish learning course! First day! Aarg, so nervous actually. Cause you always wonder: 'Who is going to be in my class?!', 'Will they be nice to me?!', 'What is my teacher like?!'. I just hope I pick it up fast! Enough talk, haha. When I mention a subject I start talking about it.. See you can probably guess I talk a lot :(
xoxo
Franchesca
No comments:
Post a Comment