Friday, 8 April 2011

Hand is dead!

Hello Hello, 

Today I haven't done much either. Went to school this morning. Forgot to put the alarm on. I was happy I woke up at 7.15, or else I would have been late. I expected to get a lot of homework, but we didn't get anything. We only have to study for the test on Tuesday about: nu-tid, då-tid (Present - Past tense).
When I got home, I searched for the program 'Lexia' so I could study at home. Then it would go faster to learn Swedish. At least now I am able to always practice my Swedish, no matter what, well until the computer crashes. Which I hope it doesn't!!!! 

So the rest of the day... what did I do. Nothing. I have been drawing! I drew this cute bee and decided to make a comic strip of it. 8 squares I think it is. But I'll post that one tomorrow, cause it's not quite done yet. Anyway so the drawings I made look a bit childish, but I did them so that they look a bit cartoony. And also was trying out to go from dark to light with the same colour pencil. Worked pretty well I must say!

 
Here you can see the bees! I tried to fade their wings from darker blue to light using the same pencil. I like the blue colour a lot now! Adds a little touch to the drawing, instead of using one colour for the wings

Here I drew a flower. Same effect as the bees. The petals went from black to light grey. And the leaves, the side of the leaves I made them darker and then made the middle part of the leaf light.

A palm tree! Made the leaves a bit darker in the beginning. Same colour I used for the leaves in the flower picture! And because normally i am crap at drawing stars, I decided to use this little handy tool to draw a star! You have to like make a circle and then draw a star in lines (* < like that) in the circle. Then you focus the points of the star on that.. ( doesn't make sense what i'm saying now right?!).

I drew a tree next. Used the same sort of effect that I did with the leaves on the flower picture. The outside of the tree I made dark and the middle lighter! And my favourite drawing of all is the rose! I love the purple!!! It worked out well, so I am very pleased!!!!

I got a lot more drawings in a map. When I get a chance to borrow Alex's iPhone, then I will be able to upload the pictures. I have to wait till my parents come to Sweden, I forgot my charger of my good phone :(!!! Now I am using a crappy Sony Ericsson! (At least I can listen to Mp3's on it! Surprised Surpriseeeeed).

Oh I found this hilarious picture on the net a few days ago. I am actually thinking of hanging this in my bathroom, so the men can read how they pee!!!
I like the one where it says: -the pushed-to-hard-. Reminds me of someone actually. LOL

Anyway, that is it for today! Really tired, realllyyy want to sleep. Body is shutting down, Eyes are slowly closing... slowly...... really slowly...... nearly.....ZzZzZzZz.......

xoxo

Franchesca



No comments:

Post a Comment