Hej Hej,
Sorrrrryyyyyyy!!! I have been very busy lately!! Parents came over for a holiday and I had to attend to stuff. I must admit it has been a little bit stressy!
I thought today I would be able to blog, then my phone decided it wouldnt let the computer read the micro card!!! BUT dont worry, I am smart, I fixed it! (normally I break things, not fix, but ohwell!)
I thought today I would be able to blog, then my phone decided it wouldnt let the computer read the micro card!!! BUT dont worry, I am smart, I fixed it! (normally I break things, not fix, but ohwell!)
So, I have finally got all my stuff here in Sweden! I have missed my keyboard and my guitar! Mum brought me a lot of summer clothes. It was a little stressy when they were here, but now that they have gone I actually quite miss them. I guess even though your parents do your head in sometimes, you will always love them and miss them no matter what!
They brought me my NINTENDO! Well it is actually my grandma's, but she had 2 and gave me one. I wonder why my grandma had 2. She only played Tetris on it! Maybe she was trying to set up a business, selling Nintendo? Just heard some bangs outside. They are lighting firework!! Since it's a special occasion apparently. But the birds are scared as hell!!! They are flying away like maniacs, poor things!
!Super Mario Bros 3!

This was on world one! Remember the game? You can cheat on level 2 and get like 99 lives. But you have to be very good to be able to do that. I couldn't figure it out so I moved on. Apparently I got x-amount of coins on level 2 that could be multiplied by 11 and the clock when I ended the level could be multiplied by 11. Then the little hammer bros. that walk on the map turn into a white boat! When I saw this boat, I was like what the hell is that?! So I searched it and found out!
When you stand on the little white ship it turns into a coin ship. It is actually fully loaded with coins! When I got on the boat and collected all the coins I got at least 2 lives! It was worth it! When you finish the boat you go through a silver pipe down to two hammer bros.! Was quite dangerous but I survived. Cant remember what I got though. I think it was a P-wing.
On the pictures above I found the secret whistle. The first two are easy.
WHISTLE ONE: At level 3 (world 1) you stand on the white block that is hanging in mid air. It has one koopa (red/green turtles) walking on top. Kill the koopa and then hold the arrow down button. After a few seconds you should be behind the scenery. Hold B and run as fast as you can and jump over the goombas and I think there is one flying goomba, but I think you automatically jump over it anyway if you press jump in time. Then when you've done that, you automatically go behind the black end screen and get teleported to a room where the whistle is!
WHISTLE TWO: At the castle after level 4(or 3, since you can skip 4) on the first world, go right to the part where you enter the doorway that leads to Boom-Boom (the mini boss). DO NOT ENTER THE DOOR, unless you do not have the raccoon suit ( the flying one, that you get from a leaf). Walk to the door and then sprint run (Press B while running) the opposite way (back towards the lava pool). Then you should be able to fly. Fly straight up and go to the right when your up out of the screen. Then you should be on top (on the roof) of the part that you have just sprint ran. Walk to where you cant walk any further and then press up, and you should get teleported to the whistle room!
WHISTLE THREE: When you are on world 2, kill both of the hammer bros. From one of them you should get a music box and from the other a hammer. You will need the hammer! (Don't worry you will get another one in world 3!!!). What I always do is after the angry sun level, go to level 5, then the pyramid. After you've done the pyramid go up and stand at the corner. So don't move to level 4. Stand where the blue circle is:
When you stand there. Use your hammer. It should knock away the rock that is next to you. When that happens, you will see a toad house and a hammer bros. go to the hammer bros. And use a star if you have it in your inventory, since these hammer bros. are much different and more difficult then the others! With the star perk you will be able to just run them fast. When you defeat them, a little chest will appear and in the chest is your third whistle!!
WHISTLE TWO: At the castle after level 4(or 3, since you can skip 4) on the first world, go right to the part where you enter the doorway that leads to Boom-Boom (the mini boss). DO NOT ENTER THE DOOR, unless you do not have the raccoon suit ( the flying one, that you get from a leaf). Walk to the door and then sprint run (Press B while running) the opposite way (back towards the lava pool). Then you should be able to fly. Fly straight up and go to the right when your up out of the screen. Then you should be on top (on the roof) of the part that you have just sprint ran. Walk to where you cant walk any further and then press up, and you should get teleported to the whistle room!
WHISTLE THREE: When you are on world 2, kill both of the hammer bros. From one of them you should get a music box and from the other a hammer. You will need the hammer! (Don't worry you will get another one in world 3!!!). What I always do is after the angry sun level, go to level 5, then the pyramid. After you've done the pyramid go up and stand at the corner. So don't move to level 4. Stand where the blue circle is:
When you stand there. Use your hammer. It should knock away the rock that is next to you. When that happens, you will see a toad house and a hammer bros. go to the hammer bros. And use a star if you have it in your inventory, since these hammer bros. are much different and more difficult then the others! With the star perk you will be able to just run them fast. When you defeat them, a little chest will appear and in the chest is your third whistle!!

If you want me to find out anything else or if you don't understand something in Super Mario bros 3. Just write a comment to this blog and I'll try and figure it out for you and post it on the blog! :D
~*~.--------------------------------------------------------------------------.~*~
Anyway, today Alex decided he wanted pizza, so before my well sort of challenge of 4 weeks no candy and pizza and anything fat, I had a pizza. I couldn't decide what pizza to have so I remembered that my mum had a number 42 pizza when she was here, which was a chilli pizza. But we ate in the restaurant then, but the pick up place is in the same building and it's the same company. So when me and Alex went to pick up the pizza it turned out to be not a number 42 chilli pizza, but a number 42 chicken curry pizza with BANANA?!?!!?! Since when do you have 2 menus.. HELLO CONFUSING?! Anyway the pizza was gross. Never again. Why the hell would you put banana on a pizza. You put banana on a pancake but not on a pizza. Anyway that has put me off eating pizza for a while. Here look at my sexy disgusting pizza:

Mmmm, looks delicious, NOT?!?!?! Ugh banana, it still haunts me.
Anyway Time to get a shower and go to bed since I have a christening to go to tomorrow! So cute :D
So goodnight and hopefully I'll be back soon!!xoxo,




No comments:
Post a Comment